For years I have been guiding women in breathing-based sessions.
Focusing on breathing seems obvious, given that we have to breathe for a living, but doing it consciously brings mindfulness and presence and helps you move from head to body.
In September 2019 I decided to deepen the topic with the Alchemy of Breath Facilitator Training. And here I am.
So, what is Breathwork?
I discovered it in 2016 during rebirthing and bioenergetics sessions. It was hate and love at the same time.
Love because I experienced how good it was for me. Hate because I had to sit still.
Then, when I was in Mexico for my coaching diploma, I started to practice it differently because I no longer had to stand still and breathe, but I could give vent to what my body felt.
At the end of one session I finally understood how my body was magical, and how I had searched everywhere for what I actually had had with me all the time: breathing. It was all inside of me.
This is the main reason why I propose what in my experience is one of the most valid means to access our deepest and most divine part through our body.
Here are other reasons why I recommend it:
- breathing and spreading your breath through your whole body has an anti-aging and regenerating effect;
- it is an opportunity to change our mood and perspective;
- it is one of the most spiritual and perfect practices for women, because it allows us to access altered states of consciousness, but at the same time makes us stay well rooted;
- it puts us in contact with our body, and helps us to feel it and gently transform those blocks that separate us from pleasure and peace. It is as if ancient wounds are somehow washed;
- it allows us to recreate a new path in our nervous system which learns to self-calm down, give space to pleasant sensations and feel the energy flowing in the safety of the Here and Now;
- reminds us to embrace what comes and let it “just” flow;
- reduces some symptoms of depression and insomnia.
If, on the other hand, you have some health conditions such as epilepsy, bipolar disorder, heart problems, schizophrenia, high-risk pregnancy or high blood pressure, talk to your doctor and if you still want to participate joining my sessions, maybe you can do this practice in a lighter way, as if it was a meditation.
How many times do you happen to forget to breathe? Personally I do it many times. With this specific practice we make sure our breathing becomes “conscious and connected”. In other words, we use our breathing for super-living and breathwork is a wonderful gift you can make yourself.
This technique is based on a very simple, circular way of breathing, where there is no pause between inhaling and exhaling. This brings physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological balance. Breathing is healing. And through breathing we can reach deep insights and discoveries.
Since I started teaching this practice to women, I have been guided to “merge” my work as a Sacred Womb Practitioner (the energy and awareness work of our female power), with breathwork. The result is always extraordinary, sweet and wonderful.
I lead groups or single sessions. The easiest way to get to know the next date is to sign up for my newsletter at the bottom of this page or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.